Are you facing slow internet speed or slow wifi speed after upgrading to Catalina os 10.15 then you can follow the below steps to fix slow wifi speed. As you will probably already know there are many different reasons for slow Wi-Fi speed.
It can be slow due to the slow internet browser or your router location where you are connected to your MacBook Pro or Air or maybe issues with how many programs you have open that are simultaneously using the internet. Here is some troubleshooting you try out.
How to fix slow wifi speed on Catalina os 10.15?
Firstly we will try to fix dns on Catalina os x to do this:
1. Go to the Apple Menu in the top left of your screen.
2. Select “System Preferences” and select “Network” and then to “Wi-Fi”.
3. Click “Advanced” button, in the next window select the DNS option.
4. Click the [+] button to add a new DNS network.
5. Type in the IP addresses of 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168, respectively. This means that it will first look for Google’s servers, which will speed up your browsing experience as it is statistically the fastest DNS server.